Customize survey form

Hello, I’m using a xlsform to build my form and I would like to know if there’s a way to change the size of the font in a particular place. I don’t like that the letters in the row have a different size than the ones in the column

Then, I have a question where the peopleo collecting the data have to enumerate activities and results, I would like the question box would adjust to the text so they can see the whole paragraph, It would be desirable to have it one, under the other like this., is there a way to do it?

Hi @analucia_espinoza,

Welcome to the community!

Regarding your first concern:

Please see the community discussion that has happened earlier which should solve your issue:

Regarding your second concern:

The box shows up by default which cannot be changed by the user.

GOOD DAY!

Hello Kal_Lam I have an issue with what you suggested me to do, I tried to use the ## in my label, but I think it does not work with the kobomatrix type… I saw you were using groups to create the matrix, is that the only way to do it?

Hi @analucia_espinoza,

Yes, it seems like the styling prompt only works with the xlsform that you extract from the KoBoToolbox Form Builder UI and does not support the kobomatrix.

You could use the KoBoToolbox Form Builder UI to design a matrix type question and then download them to xlsform and make necessary changes as per your requirement.

GOOD DAY!

1 Like