Data disappeared

Need help from staff. My survey “Country goals for digital M&E” has about 6 mandatory questions; two of them are in the Track section and ask What track do you want?.
3 people filled out the survey, but those answers are blank.
I can’t imagine that I published the survey without making those fields mandatory.

So can you tell me if I 1) made a mistake and published without them being mandatory or 2) the data disappeared somehow into the Kobosphere?

Thank you,
Rebecca

@rebeccalk, could you also share a screenshot of the same from the Data>Table and the downloaded XLS format? These screenshots should be helpful for us to troubleshoot your issue.

BTW, did you also edit your data from the server?

Sure - here’s the screenshot.

No, I didn’t edit the data in the Data table (online).

Looking at the downloaded data more closely, the fields in the spreadsheet aren’t presented in order, so one of my mandatory questions was answered (about what Kobo Track they want). But the mandatory question about PowerBI Track is empty.

It says new users can’t upload attachments. So here is screenshot of key columns.

Hi Kal, do you have any suggestions for me?

@rebeccalk, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

I sent you a private e-mail, but I’m not sure if you got it. The directions you gave for sending a private e-mail don’t work. I’m typing this here, but clicking on the arrow in the top left only gives me the option of making a new topic -which I don’t want to do.

@rebeccalk it seems like most of your questions are with mandatory response = False. FYR:

In this case, an enumerator could also submit an empty response to the server. You should be able to learn more about mandatory response through our support article here and through our community forum discussion here.