Data missing from the rating question

Hello, I still face the issue when I check and analyze the exported data (excel). i.e. The exported responses to the question were all empty. Let me know how to resolve it as it is challenging for customized analysis. Thanks.

NOTE that I can see the KoBO’s automatically generated data reports do show the results clearly.

Welcome to the community, @KZ24! Would you mind sharing the following through a private message so that we could have a closer look at your issue:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: Please refresh your page if you are not able to send us a private message.

Do any community members have any suggestions on this data export issue?

@KZ24, I looked into your issue but did not find the missing response. Could you please share with us a screenshot of the question that you assume is not recorded in your system? Maybe that would be helpful for us to verify it at our end.

Thanks! Sending you a screenshot through private msg.

1 Like

@KZ24, when having a closer look at your DATA>Table and the downloaded XLS format I didn’t see the information recorded for the question:

DATA>Table:

Downloaded XLS format:

Image 2

I suspect that they were ever entered. Besides, when viewing your xlsform I could also see that the question was optional, hence the user might have skipped entering the response for this qustion.

You are right. Thanks for checking!

1 Like