Data missing in submissions

Hello! The data collection is on going but there many missing responses in the downloaded submitted forms. Some of the responses are seen in the summary KoboToolbox analysis but cannot be exported. Many other questions have no responses. I need your help recovering the data.

Hi, I dont see responses in some of the questions submitted. Some questions have responses but I can not download the form. The form was edited and reployed several times. Please I need your help too.

@gnmkwera, could you share a screenshot of the same with us so that we could understand your issue pictorially? When sharing the screenshot, please try to share a screenshot from both the server and the XLS format to make it easy for us to compare.

How can I send a message privately to us. I have submissions in the project but the responses are missing. Please help.

Hello! I also need your help with Data submission missing. I have received a lot of submission but many questions responses are missing. I will appreciate to get your help. Data Submission Missing - #10 by Kal_Lam

Hello, I am struggling to sent a private message. I need you help. I dont see some of the submitted responses.

Hello
Please I need your help. I am getting missing data in the submitted forms. I can see some of the responses but I can not export. The form was edited several times and I ma getting submissions but many questions are blank.

@gnmkwera, could you share a screenshot of the same with us so that we could understand your issue pictorially? When sharing the screenshot, please try to share a screenshot from both the server and the XLS format to make it easy for us to compare.