DATA Problem

Hey! When I download my data from kobo, some information is missing in the excel file. For example, although that information is visible in Kobo, that information is missing in the Excel file. I need help urgently please. Thank you.

Welcome to the community, @sahra8! Could you also share a screenshot of what is missing with the download that is visible on the server?

Hello again, First of all, I would like to thank you for your interest, but it would not be right to take a screenshot due to data privacy. If I have to try to explain here, when the option value is: 2 in my survey, when I export the data, it comes to the excel file as 0, not 2, so it does not show the value. I have tried to export the data choosing “Advanced options” once it happened but today it doesnt work. ı need permanent solutions. Please help :frowning:

Has this project been deployed multiple times?

You mean how many times ı have downloaded the data? if u asking that more than 3-4

@sahra8, no I mean how many times did you edit your form and then redeploy?

sometimes we need changing so we usually deploy. that is the why there is missing data ?

Hi,

In download, in advance options, “Include data from all x versions” checked or not? If not checked, it probably doesn’t include previous deploys. That’s why you see missing data

1 Like

Merhabalar Osman bey, O kısım işaretli her zaman, Bununla alakalı mı bilemiyorum. Geçen başka bir yol denedim “Select questions to be exported” kısmını seçince datalar geldi. Ama kalıcı bir çözüm bu mu değil mi emin değilim. Teşekkürler cevabınız için.

@sahra8 Sahra Simay Selamlar,

@osmanburcu’nun bahsettiği ekranın ekran görüntüsünü paylaşabilir misiniz?

1 Like

merhabalar Hakan,

1 Like

@sahra8,

Value and header formatı XML values and headers şeklinde düzeliyor mu diye bir bakabilir misiniz?

Bir de hangi sorunun cevabını değiştirebiliyor ve o sorunun XLS formdaki halini görebilirsek süper olur ama data privacy derseniz buradan ilerleyelim.

1 Like

Dediğim gibi dataları paylaşamıyorum, hassasiyetten dolayı. O formatta değil de “select questions to exported” yaptığım zaman düzeliyor eksik datalar excel dosyasına geliyor. Ve bir şey daha var aslında bazen koboda anket formuna bir şey girilmek istendiğinde mutlak değer olarak gösteriyor rakamları bunun biz çözüm yolunu biliyor musun? Teşekkür edeiyorum vaktin için bu arada.

Select questions to be exported seçeneğini açıp select all diyip bir deneme şansınız olur mu?

Bununla ilgili bir ekran görüntüsü paylaşabilir misiniz?

merhaba tekrardan ,

bu kısımdan bahsediyorsanız evet

@sahra8 Merhabalar,

Şu articleda yazan şekilde formunuzun XLS halini indirip bizimle paylaşabilir misiniz? Datanızın değil, formunuzun şekilsel hatası var mı ona bakmak için.
https://support.kobotoolbox.org/getting_started_xlsform.html#downloading-an-xlsform-from-kobotoolbox

1 Like

@sahra8, sometimes you may also have to reset the download by pressing this delete icon, as shown in the image below:

By doing so, you could start a fresh download with all the checks you wish to have.

1 Like

Hi again! hope all is good.
My colleague wants to update the data he entered in my survey, but he encounters a warning" There was an error loading Enketo. Enketo error: Payload Too Large"
when I view it on my own kobo system, it gives the same warning.
lemme show you:

Its a bit urgent.can you help us