DATA>Table view issues

Hi Forum, we have the same problem

At https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info/#/forms/ajvRjA6BfU9CfpFfZoA4bw/data/table

We can browse and edit table views in other projects. Just this one having a block.
@Kal_Lam please let me know if I need to report this elsewhere or differently.

Welcome back to the community @chris! Would you mind providing us the following information through a private message so that we could have a closer look at our end:

• Username
  • Project name

Hi, thank you. Did you get my responses? vpuu/REG-FORM-2020

1 Like

Hi @chris,

I could view your DATA>Table without any issue:

Would you mind checking it at your end.

Thanks @Kal_Lam we still have the same problem. I did manage to access the table briefly but then it went back to again. We have four data validators working on this project. Can that have this effect. They are mostly just validating but also a bit of editing/submitting changes.
I also wondered if there are guidelines in terms of making forms “lighter”. Do constraints and relevancies in the form have an impact on the data interface? Can 24,000 records cause a problem? We could remove those that have been finalised (validated).
BTW we removed the REST service but that had no effect. Our other projects are working fine.

I tested the same with Chrome. Could you try it once again and let me know tomorrow? Your issue seems to be very interesting.

Hi @chris

This should not pose a problem. However, to test this issue, could you ask all your validators to pause all the editing and try accessing the tables. Then tell them to try editing and see what happens on your tables.

Stephane

1 Like

Thanks @stephanealoo we did a couple of logouts across the board. Everyone logged out of KoBo and closed their browsers to see what the effect would be but still no luck. We now have intermittent access. Two report good access today. One intermittent. I am querying browser use just in case someone is using IE (which can be blamed for most things).
Kind regards,
Chris

1 Like

Hi @chris
Thanks, that rules out the issue of multiple logins. However, and as you have indicated, kindly check and see if the problem is emanating from the browsers. Use Chrome and tell us what you see.

Stephane

1 Like

Hi Stephane,
Thanks, we mostly use Chrome. it was doing it again this morning. Can it have anything to do with the load on the server we are accessing? I mean, I don’t see how, because other forms are fine. Also it seems to be user specific. Some users may have a slower internet connection.
Regards,
Chris

Hi @chris
Your explanation is right on point. This is definitely a user issue as they try loading the same form. The internet speed would definitely play a big role on how fast they are able to connect.
Stephane

1 Like