DATA>Table view not displaying table normally

@emreozkan90, the load balancer is working here. This generally happens when the server has an excess load. Our team is, however, trying to improve this.

1 Like

I still have the same problem with search.
“I have problem when I was trying to search during table by id then take along time, after that the attached error message appeared.”

@dwaimah, please be informed that the system should optimize automatically and that should solve your issue. This generally happens when there is load in the server.

I still have the same problem with search.
“I have problem when I was trying to search during table by id then take along time, after that the attached error message appeared.”
The problem accrues periodically more than one every week and we meet problems in our work.
Please could you help us to solve this problem.

@dwaimah, do you mean you are seeing this issue continuously for a week? Was it displaying smoothly previously?

Dear Kal_Lam
Not continously along a weak for all time but most the time we have that problem and some times especially at the night it works normally.
We wotk from 8 a.m to 4 p.m, for example yesterday the problem was found along our wotk day.

Thank you very much.

@dwaimah, kindly please be informed that this is due to the server load. Our system should however optimize it automatically though.

Dear @Kal_Lam we encounter this problem very often, can’t you come up with a permanent solution?

Dear Kal_Lam
I understand your message and the problem is due to the load on the server, but if the load will continuous forever?
Will there any development to your server to optimize it and make it able to meet that load?
I am sorry on my questions but we are not able to work well…
Thank you very much.

1 Like

@anilgnydn, @dwaimah please also be informed that our team is trying to fix this permanently but it should take time.

1 Like

I have also same problem :frowning:

Good morning @Kal_Lam I get this error message when I try to filter on a column (Ex. “ID” column).If I don’t filter, there is no problem in data-table view.

Thank you for providing details on this, @anilgnydn! cc: @Josh

1 Like

Hi @anilgnydn and @dwaimah, I am battling to reproduce this on my end which leads me to believe its largely a server load issue.

1 Like

@anilgnydn, is this across all your projects or only a specific one?

2 Likes

Hi @Josh , thank you for your reply, I can say we face this problem in only specific projects I meant those who have high submissions.

1 Like

I agree @anilgnydn, also we are facing that problem on projects that have high submissions.
The work in our organization has been interrupted and we have cleared drop caused by that problem.

1 Like

I
19-8-2021-p1
still have the same problem with search.
The problem accrues periodically more than one every week and we meet problems in our work.
Please could you help us to solve this problem.