Delete survey projects

I’d also like to have some forms deleted @Kal_Lam could you help, and probably guide me on how to do so in future?

Welcome to the community, @objosh! You could always delete your survey project as outlined in the support article Deleting a Project.

Thank you @Kal_Lam. This procedure works for forms with fewer responses, but fails if the form has more than 3,500 responses. I get the following error:
Unable to delete asset!
Error details:

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.19.9

Could you kindly share with me the following through a private message so that we could have a closer look at it:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Could you also share with us the project name? This should save our time if you should have more than 1 survey projects in your user account.

all archived projects should be deleted

1 Like

OK this is clear now. Will get back to you when we solve this issue.

@objosh, could you kindly have a look at your user account? I have deleted the survey projects that were archived. Don’t know why this happens but it’s the second time we have been receiving this issue in the community forum. I simply deleted your survey project through the legacy UI.

They have been deleted and no longer visible. Thank you so much. Could you refer me to a guide to enable me do this in future should I run into the same challenge?

1 Like

@objosh, users while deleting the survey project should not get this error message. In that case, you could follow the support article that I have shared with you previously. However, if this happens, you could do the following:

• Go to legacy UI
  • Deleted the survey project from the legacy (that does not get deleted in the KPI)
  • Came back to KPI (refresh the page if necessary)
  • Delete the traces that are left in the KPI

But at the same time, please also be informed that our team is trying to identify and fix this issue permanently. Hence you may not have to go through these process.

Thank you. Have a good day

1 Like