Deleting Kobo Account

Hello community … can we delete the kobo account? I am looking for the delete account menu but can not find it.

This feature is not available for public (at the moment). If you wish to delete your user account, kindly please reach us at support@kobotoolbox.org with the email ID registered with the user account with the following details:

• Username that you wish to delete
  • Server the username was created (OCHA or HHI)
  • Email ID registered with the user account

Note: Users are requested to reach support@kobotoolbox.org with the registered email ID. This should ensure that the genuine user has reached us to delete his/her user account and we could proceed accordingly.

1 Like

Thank you Kal_Lam

1 Like

Hi K,

Thanks for your answer and I would like to add another question. I use one email to sign up for multiple Kobo account, will the process not affect other accounts which I do not wish to delete them?

@noni, no. With KoboToolbox, you should be able to create multiple user accounts with the same email id. This should also not affect the performance of other user accounts registered to the same email id. Besides, you should not have issues when trying to delete an account. Let us know, and we shall delete it for you. But as said previously, you will need to reach us through support@kobotoolbox.org.

1 Like