Deleting projects

I have tried deleting a deployed project but it still appears online and on the android device used for data collection. This is disturbing as there is a risk of choosing the wrong project thus invalidating the job of the data collector. How do I fix this?

Hello Tah,

I had a problem with this as well. It seems like there’s a communication problem between Kobo and Kobocat. When the project is deleted in Kobo it seems that it is not deleted in Kobocat which I think is the origin for the information that shows up in Kobo. Whatever the reason, the following worked for me:

1. From the KoboToolbox dashboard select, “Projects (Legacy)”

2. Select the project you’d like to delete

1. Select, “Project Settings”

4. Delete project with all data and its form.

Regards,
Jake

···

On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 2:20:59 AM UTC-5, Tah Hedley wrote:

I have tried deleting a deployed project but it still appears online and on the android device used for data collection. This is disturbing as there is a risk of choosing the wrong project thus invalidating the job of the data collector. How do I fix this?

Hello Tah,
You can click on your forms. Here you will get a list of Deployed, Draft and Archived forms. Move your cursor on the form name and upon doing that you will notice that a few icons will appear at the right side. Click on the 3 dots and there you have the options to Redeploy this project, Replace with XLS and Delete. Select delete and refresh the page. It worked for me. I hope it works for you too. I have attached the image here.

Regards,

Tashi.

···

On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 1:20:59 PM UTC+6, Tah Hedley wrote: