Designing a multiple question to a ranking question

Hi,
I would ask if there any method to make the multiple questions to select a choice by priority like (priority1 - priority2 - …etc) (rank choices by priority). 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9…etc
I have 10 options, one of these options is other, I need a way to rank these 10 choices by priority

Thanks

Hello,
Yes.
Would you mind to have a look in the support article, please:

And you find more hints (incl. XLSForm) with the search function of this community
https://community.kobotoolbox.org/search?q=ranking

1 Like

Thanks, but I want the way on coding - XLS form like (appearance or constraint)

I have 10 options, one of these options is other, I need way to rank this 10 choices by priority

Hi @tarek1989
Kindly take a look at what @wroos had shared, export the XLS version of the form, and then use it to build your template. Can you confirm if you had tried this and it did not work?

Stephane

2 Likes

Hi Stephane,

Yes, it’s working, but my asking is about if there way like 10 empty boxes with number of priority like (Box1 - Box2 - Box3 …etc) then we can drop options by priority into boxes

Thank you

Would you mind to give a try to the given links? For example

1 Like

it’s working, but my asking is about if there way like 10 empty boxes with number of priority like (Box1 - Box2 - Box3 …etc) then we can drop options by priority into boxes

Thank you

Hi @tarek1989
On this issue, you may need to consider design flexibility and consider what @wroos had indicated about using a ranking option as provided in the article.

Stephane

1 Like