Different Submissions and Results Figures

Hi, my submission figure is different from the results figure. Any help in this regard?

Welcome to the community, @fayaamref! Could you share with us a screenshot of the DATA>Table? This should help us understand your issue more pictorially.

Below is a screenshot:

@fayaamref, would you mind sharing with me the following through a private message:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Hi @fayaamref, please note that your submissions have been synced :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you very much. All is good now. Much appreciated

2 Likes

Why does this happen? What can we do when it happens? How can we solve it?

I have the same issue. Additionally, when I download via R, I get the figure shown on top right of the image below (57,598) and if I download the Excel, I get the number of observations shown in the results part (57,618). Very confusing…

@Tumaini, it’s a sync issue. Would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

I do not get the New Message option as shown in the image , so still unsure how to send a private message, Please assist

@Tumaini, would you mind refreshing your page? You should now be able to send a private message.

I still only get the following

@Tumaini, I have sent you a private message. You could send me the details there.

Any update on this?

@Tumaini, will get back to you soon.

Hi @Tumaini, this should now be resolved :+1:

1 Like

I am still seeing the discrepancies between submissions and results…

Hi @Tumaini, apologies! Please check again now, I’ve confirmed from my side that they reflect the same count.

1 Like