Does the Kobo API support CORS (cross-origin resources sharing)?

Pretty much as it says in the title.

This is for use with D3,js. I can already interact with the API with python, however I would prefer if possible to do it directly with D3, since it would remove the need for any python script. It would also make it easier to manage the queries on a per-request basis (e.g. refreshing the data), since D3 would automatically launch a query to my kobo account when a user asks for my D3 webpage…

I’m asking the question and trying to answer it at the same time, if I get to anything interesting I’ll let you guys know.

Francis

1 Like

Hi Francis,

did you manage to fix this? I am facing the same now.

Regrads,

Iván

···

El sábado, 12 de marzo de 2016, 15:50:30 (UTC+1), Francis Vachon escribió:

This is for use with D3,js. I can already interact with the API with python, however I would prefer if possible to do it directly with D3, since it would remove the need for any python script. It would also make it easier to manage the queries on a per-request basis (e.g. refreshing the data), since D3 would automatically launch a query to my kobo account when a user asks for my D3 webpage…

I’m asking the question and trying to answer it at the same time, if I get to anything interesting I’ll let you guys know.

Francis

Hi all, please can someone help me with how best I can create this ranking question in Kobocollect.

I am having difficulty ranking the top goods because I don’t know the goods and fitting it the follow questions as displayed in the table below.

Complete the table below for the 5 top goods sold in the market

** Top (5) Goods**

** Average Daily Turnover**

** Peak Season**

** Origin of goods**

Best,
Fred, Consultant,

Sierra Leone

···

On Sat, 20 Oct 2018 at 10:14, Iván Navarro 75 ivan.na...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Francis,

did you manage to fix this? I am facing the same now.

Regrads,

Iván

El sábado, 12 de marzo de 2016, 15:50:30 (UTC+1), Francis Vachon escribió:

Francis

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “KoBoToolbox Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Just chasing to see if you found a solution/answer to this CORS issue.

Facing similar issue now.

Thanks,
Harry