Download data: Export failed

I am expreincing this problem.

‘Export failed’, when downloading data, please help me to solve

Welcome to the community @indepth1! Would you mind having a look at the post discussed previously (it should help you understand and solve your issue):

Thank you for your response, I was able to solve the issue related to EXPORT FAILED, now I can export without problem, but another problem have come, When I pull my data from KoBoToolbox, the data from the repeat count question does not come, it come empty data, only to the questions for repeat count. For instance I asked how many children with 18 years or below, if their 2 then the following question is "what is the name of the first child?, then what is year of (name of the mentioned child) is (name) currently in school?. So the data from those question does not appear when I pool the data.

Please help!

Thank you for your response, I was able to solve the issue related to EXPORT FAILED, now I can export without problem, but another problem have come, When I pull my data from KoBoToolbox, the data from the repeat count question does not come, it come empty data, only to the questions for repeat count. For instance I asked how many children with 18 years or below, if there are 2 then the following question is "what is the name of the first child?, then what is year of (name of the mentioned child) is (name) currently in school?. So the data from those question does not appear when I pull the data.

Please help!

The repeat group question gets stored in a different sheet. Maybe this post discussed previously should help you understand how the data from a repeat group question is stored: