Downloading analyzed data in editable form

Hi everyone!

I am a new KoBo user and now being excited to explore wonderful things in this community. I tried to enter and analyze data with great graphs. I love the automatically-generated graphs; however, I cannot download the analysed data with graphs. Can anyone guide how I can have the graphs which I can edit and put them in my narrative report since PDF-downloaded graphs are not helpful to my need?

Looking forward to receiving tips from you guys.

Many thanks,
Sotheary

Hi
Unfortunately you cannot download the graphs into editable formats. We however recommend use of more advanced analysis packages such as SPSS or Stata for advanced users. If you are a good at using excel then we recommend using excel for further analysis and presentation. You should also look at the use of excel analyzer

Regards
Stephane

Hi,

Thanks so much.

I think this is a big gap of the programming because the finished product we have made with lots of investment in time, money and labor to collect the data but we cannot have the final data and we can edit and use in preferred circumstances.

To me, the programmer should consider adding that option. This program will not interest me anymore if editable data cannot be downloaded.

Best,

Sotheary

Hi
You may have misunderstood my statement. You can definitely export your data for analysis as explained within this link . In your query you had asked about exporting the outputs from the report into editable formats; this is not fully available. As it is the platform was mainly designed to enable collection and management of data. Most users often have a plan for more detailed analysis off the system as would be the case when collecting data normally.

Regards
Stephane