Education primaire

https://Kc.humanitarianrespone.info

We would appreciate if you could be more specific with your issue. You have reached the community with the same topic and content twice:

Please try to describe your issue clearly so that the community should be able to help you solve your issue if it’s possible.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Education primaire:

Ok mister but the poblem is that I don’t understand english well well please can you tel me what is issue and twice that you are asking to me thank I am waiting for your anwser please I would wanted to you reply for into french that I understanded.

@Mahirou, it’s completely fine to use your own language to express the issue that is related to KoBoToolbox. The community should be able to translate them and help you out if it’s possible.

Je suis le directeur de l’école primaire Windiberi dans la région de Tillaberi/Niger

OK. So do you also have any issues related with KoBoToolbox? If yes, plese feel free to share it with the community. The community should be able to help you out.

Bonjour Mahirou,

Si vous voulez bien détailler votre problème, je peux tenter de vous aider au meilleur des mes connaissances.

Bien Ă  vous.

Laurent

2 Likes

@lastpierre, :clap: :heart:

Bonjour comment allez-vous en effet j’aimerais savoir comment procéder pour communiquer avec kobocollect en ce qui concerne les enseignants des écoles primaires en zone rurale afin de tirer profits pour mon école dont je suis le directeur Merci à vous !

Quel est votre besoin ? Vous souhaiter utiliser Kobo pour les évaluations des élèves ? Est-ce pour un projet particulier ?

1 Like