Empty data in some of the rows

Hello @omarmakki,
I cannot remember a similar loss having been reported in the forum before. So, it would be helpful, please if you can reproduce the issue with a clone of your form and entering/submitting some cases with a (manual) copy of the data of the original cases.

1 Like

Hello. Thank you very much for offering. I am very sorry for the late response. I believe that it might be due to the fact that enumerators were using KoBoCollect app and not Enketo? (just a theory). I sent you the requested details via private message.

@omarmakki, one final query before we investigate. Did you also edit your submissions (especially through the bulk edit features)?

not at all. We cannot do that at our MEAL Department :slight_smile:

Hello Ka-Lam,I collected data using the web link but some enumerators submitted in data but it’s not seen in the other Kobo humanitarian server it’s just brings blank columns with dates only.could you please help me

Welcome @ndebbie
Do you use an overall filter question in your form, like consent to the survey?

@Kal_Lam @wroos

I need some help here. We deploy a survey, recorded 39 set of data only 17 out 39 data is available all remaining data is empty.

@Kal_Lam @wroos

Unsername: Muazul1

Project Name: Indicators (Checklist) for Tracking Effective Service Delivery and Accountability in the Implementation of the BHCPF at the Primary Healthcare Level

Server: HHI

Data collection: Enketo

Better try to avoid such long names for projects. As discussed in this forum this may create (strange) problems.

Hello. Are there any updates on the investigation?

Did you change the form during or after data collection? (What did you change?)

Ah yes, that’s probably it! Once I change something in the form, it usually misses data entry points, especially when the enumerator does not update the form on their tablets. Thanks for that.