Errno 28 - no space left on device

The problem is still until now.

I am having the same problem since yester, export failed because or erno28 no space left on device. How do i solve this issue please help.

Hi @Kal_Lam I am facing the same issue on pc as well as my mobile device. Erno 28 because of insufficient space on device since yesterday. Please help me get through his problem.
Regards,

Hi Kal_Lam i really need your help in this

@Kal_Lam @Josh

Facing the same issue! Export failed- error 28 (no space on device error) please help. Facing this issue since yesterday.

Can someone please enlighten the steps to follow?
I have been facing the same problem with my account.

Thanks in advance

I am facing same problem here. please help me in this issue. It’s urgent for me. Please.

Uploading: Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-٠٢-٢٧-٠٦-٥٨-٤١-٠٨١_com.android.chrome.jpg…
لدي نفس المشكلة يرجى مساعدتي (فشل التصدير)

Hi @Kal_Lam I have face the issue on my kobo download . it appear Erno 28 because of insufficient space on device .Please kindly help me get through this problem .

Has anyone resolved this problem before? Please help…

Please help me to solve this.

This should be resolved. It is a temporary problem that happens when one of our several servers processing exports becomes overwhelmed. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

@jnm can we send all submissions of the day from KoboCollect to the server without any risk of data loss ?
Thanks!

Yes, there’s no risk of data loss. The “no space left on device” error comes from a machine processing exports (generating temporary files for people to download), not the database server that stores submissions and other permanent data.

In any event, even if the database server ran out of space, KoboCollect would show that the upload had failed and prompt you to retry your submission later. The server would not claim to have accepted your submission if it did not have any disk space to store it.

1 Like

please inform us , probably when we can get rid of this problem?

It should be resolved (fixed) now. If you are still having problems, please let us know.

We are always trying to improve our services to meet the needs of humanitarians worldwide, but there will always be occasional interruptions in service, unfortunately. This is the nature of running a large service with highly variable use patterns on a fixed budget. Thank you for your understanding.

2 Likes

When i try to download my data it shows me the error - [Errno 28] No space left on device: ‘/tmp/export_xlsx7et0rss0’
How to solve the problem?

@suheep, are you still facing the download issue? If yes, please provide more details so that we could have a closer look at it.

Dear core team Kobo,

Its already fix, errno 28 not issue again !
Thank you for your resolve guys :grin::pray:

2 Likes