Errno 28 - no space left on device

when i try to download my data it shows me the error in the picture below “errno 28 - no space left on device”

Hola! Tengo el mismo error, por favor, si alguien puede ayudarme.

hey!
I’m having the same issues. I’m not able to download due to there being “no space left on device”.

Welcome to the community, @bvl, @aaishah.karim! Welcome back tot he community, @perlitaking! @perlitaking, @aaishah.karim is this issue happening in the OCHA server? Am also curious to know if this project was redeployed.

Resuelto, muchas gracias ya pude descargar mi base de datos.

1 Like

Hi @bvl, @perlitaking, @aaishah.karim, please let us know if you are still facing this issue.

1 Like

good morning

I’m facing the same problem with exporting the data "Errno 28] No space left on device” with OCHA server.

need your help, please

Welcome to the community, @mostafa_aljwala! Are you still seeing the error message?

thank you Kal_Lam.
The problem has been solved.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming @mostafa_aljwala!

Greetings, need help please my kobo account got the same problem today (errno 28 - no space left on device) , need someone help :frowning:

Thank you
Best regards :pray:

@Kal_Lam
Same problem shown on my account (OCHA account) today
"[Errno 28] No space left on device"

hi @Kal_Lam , I’m facing the same problem and I didn’t know what is the solution?
can you help?

When i try to download my data it shows me the error - [Errno 28] No space left on device: ‘/tmp/export_xlsx7et0rss0’
How to solve the problem?

1 Like

Ayuda, tengo el mismo problema, me pueden decir como solucionarlo?

same message i rcvd today in my account

@Kal_Lam could you please h

elp me to solve my error exporting message

Hello, I have this problem [Errno 28 - no space left on device]. How do I get it resolved?

bvl,
How was this resolved?