Error 404 when editing any submission

Good day, my team is facing the following issue:

When we try to edit a submission we get the following error: “No hemos podido encontrar el servicio de envío de datos en el servidor de datos (404)”

We use the humanitarian server by OCHA.

And when I check the network tab in the browser it shows the following message:

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the community, @adrianguzman! Could you mind using some modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Edge etc.?

Thanks for the welcome!

In fact my team uses different browsers, like edge, and chrome but the error is the same in any browser editing any submission.

Have you faced this kind of issue before?

We really need help because kobo is a great tool and we like to use it.

Again thanks in advance.

@adrianguzman, would you mind trying this out (that has been discussed previously) to see if this should help you solve your issue:

Good day kal_ham I’m writing you a private message as you indicated in the following reply:

I am still getting the message “No hemos podido encontrar el servicio de envío de datos en el servidor de datos (404)” after trying to edit any submission using chrome incognito tab or edge private window or even with secret window in firefox. So I think you will proceed to check my browser’s cookies right?

I cannot send you a private message, please help.

I await your response thanks.

You should now be able to send me a private message. If you still have issues, please refresh your page.

I’m having the same problem as adrianguzman and have been for the past 24 hours. Is there an issue atm? Thanks

@adrianguzman, @JacobCIS, we have recently made a new release that should solve your issue. I made a quick check with 2 other users who had the same issue and did not find any issue when making submissions. FYR: