Error 500 Server Error humanitarianresponse.info

Please share your screenshot.

Hiya @Kal_Lam and Kobo team - I hope you’re well! I’m facing the same problem today, as of 16.30 GMT. Is this just me or a general server issue? Thanks!

Welcome back to the community, @tristihane! Are you still having the issue?

Hi @Kal_Lam - thanks a lot, everything seems to be resolved! Cheers for the help!

1 Like

@Kal_Lam Hello, currently the server is down and it is generating the Error 500 Server Error humanitarianresponse.info, can you review it please.

@cispmed, I just made a check at my end and it is working smoothly. It should also be working fine for you. Kindly please confirm.

Hello I am still having the same server error 500 and I can’t access my data. Any idea when this issue might be solved?

I am experiencing the same situation : Server Error (500), please can you help me

Facing the same challenge please assist

We are experiencing the same 500 error. The website is displaying “access denied” when trying to log in. The data collectors are also getting the same message
Could you please assist?
@Kal_Lam

Hi, good day. I am also experiencing issues logging in to the humanitarian server. Grateful for some assistance. Many thanks.

Hi,

Same situation here.
Thanks for help.

Its working now, thanks a lot

Welcome to the community, @mireillejazi, @ramimakdessi, @theo_comm, @transitoutreach! @mireillejazi, @jeremie_modeste, @tmakuni, @ramimakdessi, @theo_comm, @transitoutreach please be informed that the issue has been fixed and you should not see the Server Error (500).

Thanks for your support dear Kal_Lam

1 Like

Hello.
I am currently having an access problem with the server error (500) message on humanitarianresponse. What is the solution?

Welcome to the community, @wendinpui! @wendinpui please be informed that the issue has been fixed and you should not see the Server Error (500).

Thank you very much! Appreciated.

1 Like

Thank you, it works

1 Like

Hi i have been trying to redeploy a project for a while now but I have been receiving this message soit what should I do.