Error Editing Submission

Hello everybody,

For the last few weeks I’ve been having issues editing single submissions of a project.
I’ve tried both the editing option by clicking the “pencil” or the “eye” button, to view the submission (which I can) and then by clicking Edit/Modify button.

Here is the Error Message:

It says (in french) that an “Error occured during the loading of this form. It is recommended not to edit this record until this is resolved.”
But most importantly is the “Type Error: e is undefined”, which I haven’t find in similar questions raised in this forum.

Also, if I click the OK button, it lets me modify the submission, but all answers are deleted.

Thank you for any help you can give me!

Welcome to the community @assistlogistique! Maybe the post discussed previously should help you identify the issue you are facing:

Hi @Kal_Lam,

Thank you for your quick response. I had seen this solution but does this mean that I cannot use choice-name questions? At this point, we use several choice-name questions and have done so for the past few months (note that we could edit submissions before when using this type of questions). Changing them would be complicated from a logistic point of view.

Is there any alternative, so I can modify/edit a single submission while using this question type?

Thank you again for your help!

Maybe you could also follow the GitHub issue being recorded here:

1 Like