Error failed to list asset - in project window and nothing visible ( i have 7-8 projects )

Hi All

I need help in this
when i tries to login the kobo tool box , till yesterday everything was fine and visible but since morning when i logged in , it does not show the projects , so i am not able to work on it , rather this i could be able to open in legacy view

can any one please help

Hi @caneeraj,

Welcome to the community! Could you share with us the screenshot of the blank window that you see. Besides, would you mind letting us know the server (OCHA or HHI) you are using.

GOOD DAY!

HI ,

Thanks for such a prompt reply

please find the screen shot for the same

i am not aware about the server

i used to logged in at https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/

Cheers !

Hi @caneeraj,

Please be informed that if the forms were not deployed from your user account and was deployed by someone else but was shared with you; the moment the user un-shares the project you will not be able to see anything in your account. Hence in this regards, please confirm that it was you who deployed the form.

GOOD DAY!

Hi

These Forms were deployed by me not shared by me

Cheer !

Hi

As Told earlier that i had deployed almost 8-9 forms and i am not able to see even a single form

Cheers!

Hi @caneeraj,

Would you mind sharing your KoBoToolbox User Name so that we could have a look at our end?

GOOD DAY!

Hi

its caneeraj

Cheers!

Hi @caneeraj,

Will get back to you soon!

GOOD DAY!

Same has just happened to me. My username is bobbowen. I get the error: “failed to list assets”

Hi @bobbowen,

Thanks for reporting! Will get back to you soon!

GOOD DAY!

I hope you are looking at this. I just checked with a colleague and he is able to load the projects list. I still am not and it is hampering rollout of a multi-country survey due tomorrow.

FYI, this behavior has been reproduced on another computer logging into Kobotoolbox with user ID bobbowen. Same response.

My username is Datamasters11 and I am getting an error “Failed to list assets” from https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/#/forms

Please assist with this issue

@caneeraj @bobbowen @datamasters11

Thank you all for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for the inconvenience. We have pinpointed the issue and it is related to some of the server maintenance we performed on kf.kobotoolbox.org yesterday. We hope to have it resolved by the end of today and will let you know here when it’s done.

EDIT: Everything should be working now. Please let us know if otherwise

1 Like

yes, it is working again now

thanks

bob

2 Likes

Thanks a Lot

Its working now

Cheers !

1 Like

Thanks Mike. Everything is working now

1 Like

Hi,

I got the same problem with my kobo humanitarian accounts,
my user name is dalin

1 Like

Hi @Okard,

Your should should be solved by now. Would you mind checking your account! Kindly please let us know in details the issue you are facing if the issue still persists!

GOOD DAY!

1 Like