Error failed to list asset - in project window and nothing visible ( i have 7-8 projects )

Hi @bobbowen,

Thanks for reporting! Will get back to you soon!

GOOD DAY!

I hope you are looking at this. I just checked with a colleague and he is able to load the projects list. I still am not and it is hampering rollout of a multi-country survey due tomorrow.

FYI, this behavior has been reproduced on another computer logging into Kobotoolbox with user ID bobbowen. Same response.

My username is Datamasters11 and I am getting an error “Failed to list assets” from https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/#/forms

Please assist with this issue

@caneeraj @bobbowen @datamasters11

Thank you all for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for the inconvenience. We have pinpointed the issue and it is related to some of the server maintenance we performed on kf.kobotoolbox.org yesterday. We hope to have it resolved by the end of today and will let you know here when it’s done.

EDIT: Everything should be working now. Please let us know if otherwise

1 Like

yes, it is working again now

thanks

bob

2 Likes

Thanks a Lot

Its working now

Cheers !

1 Like

Thanks Mike. Everything is working now

1 Like

Hi,

I got the same problem with my kobo humanitarian accounts,
my user name is dalin

1 Like

Hi @Okard,

Your should should be solved by now. Would you mind checking your account! Kindly please let us know in details the issue you are facing if the issue still persists!

GOOD DAY!

1 Like

Hi @Kal_Lam,

I still have this problem currently, Could you please suggest

Hi @Okard,

Kindly please be informed that the issue has been reported to the developers!

GOOD DAY!

Thank you very much

1 Like

Hi there,
Why am i finding this issue with my login?

Not able to manage my projects.

Hey all,

After long weeks away, I was back trying to get into my account and got the same message. I don’t know the reason but I would like to catch Kobo’s team on the issue as it appears that it touches many people.
But anyway, here’s a quick tip on how I resolved it. I have two accounts, the first one was to test the platform for my organization and the second one is the “real” one. As I was trying to connect with the real one, I got the same error. So I just by chance tried to connect the second account and it worked fine. I disconnected, reconnected with my real account and it resolved the issue. I don’t know if can work on everybody. But I would recommend anyone having an issue but have an urgent need of the platform to try my method.

Have a great day boys and girls.

Hi everyone,

This issue is also happening on the humanitarianresponse.info server side. I’m not sure why it is happening now, I can share more details but I believe everything is mentioned by others above.
“Failed to get permissions config”, “failed to list assets”, “failed to perform export task”… etc.
Our username is sreoconsulting.

Is there anything we can do to resolve this, or is it mainly a server issue?

Thank you!

Hi @miranto,

Welcome to the community!

Hi @mohan_n, @Karem,

Thank you for flagging the issue. Kindly please be informed that the issue has been flagged to the developers (and should be resolved soon)!

GOOD DAY!

The same issue happened to me this afternoon. But this time the server looks working fine again. Thank you Kobo Team. Kudos.

1 Like

Thank you It has been resolved.

2 Likes

Hi
Just closing this up that this issue was a bug on our system and this has since been fully resolved.

Stephane

1 Like