ERROR: Failed to update submissions values

Hello @Kal_Lam I am also currently facing the same issue of Failed to update sumbissions values. However i am just trying to update a single submission, i always get an error

Dear @Kal_Lam - any updates?

Where should i send you the project details?

Hello,
I’m getting the same error. “Failed to update submissions values.” This happens any time I try to edit more than one entry at a time. Editing a single entry is possible. Thanks for your help!

@Kal_Lam Please I am also facing the same issue with the error message: Failed to update submissions values. when I’m editing bulk entries. It was working earlier on, but has now failed to work. Any support on this please?

Hello. Sorry for the delay. I tried again, and issue still there :confused:

hey, did you figured out any solution? I am also having the same problem

Hi,

I have encountered the same problem and it is impossible to edit the data online. The error message is “Échec de la mise à jour des valeurs des soumissions.”

Have you been able to find a solution to this problem?

Thanks for your help.

@Vladoos, are you trying to bulk-edit the submissions?

Hi @Kal_Lam,
I’m not sure what “bulk-edit the submissions” means, but I don’t think so. I just want to edit some data one by one.

Hi @Kal_Lam,

Do you have any idea where this problem might be coming from and whether a solution has been found for people who have raised the issue in the past?

Thank you,
Vladoos

@Vladoos, is this an issue for a single case or is it an issue for all the cases for that project?

@Kal_Lam , it is an issue for all the cases, for that projet and the others I am overseeing.

Hello. I am unable to perform bulk edit due to encountering a similar error that was described above by other users.

Whenever I conduct bulk edits by changing a certain question from “nd” to “1” which is the code for “yes”, I get this error. This is occurring in all my deployed/active forms.

I am using the Humanitarian server.

My username is makkiomar.

I test all my XLSForms on XLSForm validator by ODK with no issues.

This is the issue for all cases for all submission in the same project and even in other projects in my account.

Kindly advise. @Kal_Lam

Sample project where Bulk-Edit is not working:

1. Community Health Campaign Intake Form - إستمارة تسجيل في حَمْلَة التوعية الصِحِّيَّة المُجْتَمَعِيَّة
  2. Community-Based Nutrition Screening Intake Form - إستِمَارَة تَسْجِيل مَسْحِ الْحَالَةِ الْغِذَائِيَّةِ فِي الْمُجْتَمَعِ
  3. Boys and Men Family Planning Session Intake Form - إستمارَة تَسْجِيل جَلْسَة ِتَنْظِيم الأُسْرَة لِلشَّبَاب والرِّجالِ

Sample Projects where Bulk-Edit is working:

1. T1DM Caregivers Campaign Intake Form
1 Like

I have the same problem too.

Please help me

I have problem Failed to update submissions values.

Either You can help us to sort it out or you can stop with the recurring replies, Plz Choose one

Would you mind to have a look at https://community.kobotoolbox.org/t/guidelines/5#be-civil, please.

2 Likes

I understand there is a long story on this topic… I am a beginner on Kobo and facing the same problem. I have attempted bulk editing many time receiving always the same error message… Is there any development on this? Or hints to avoid editing entries one by one?
Thank you

Dear @Kal_Lam I have the same issue on humanitarian server, any solution ?