Error in map view

when i click to map in data tap it take along time and show me this massage
( <html> <head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head> <body bgcolor=“white”> <center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center> <hr><center>nginx/1.10.3 (Ubuntu)</center> </body> </html> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> )

1 Like

I have the same error. Someone can help us?

Welcome to the community, @eacseguimiento! Would you mind sharing with us a screenshot of the issue you are seeing at your end? This should help us understand your issue and provide you a suitable solution that should help.

I had this issue

its exaclyt my error. Can you help us @Kal_Lam ?

@eacseguimiento, @ashish7654 could you share with us the following through a private message so that we could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

i had sent you a private message

1 Like

@ashish7654, could you also add in the project name there?

I am not allowed to send you a direct message

username: xxxxxxx
project name: Instrumento OOSC versión final 19012021
server: humanitarian organizations

Also, in recent days we are having troubles to edit answers ( server too slow)

1 Like

@wadzeen, @eacseguimiento, @ashish7654, we have a GitHub issue for this:

I will let you know when this is resolved.

Hi Kal,

We are having the same trouble again but only with our biggest data collection instrument

@eacseguimiento, what is the total submissions in your survey project?

Right now we have 9.820 submissions and the project survey name is Instrumento OOSC versión final 19012021

@eacseguimiento, would you mind sharing with us a screenshot of the error message you are seeing?

@eacseguimiento, will get back to you when we fix this issue.

Dear Kal, any news about this bug? regards

Sorry @eacseguimiento, the issue is still on. Will get back to you when resolved.

Is this issues resolved, I am facing same issue when filtering data in the server

@dawazangpo, could you try this after some time as there seems to be load in the server at the moment.