Error in my form and get an error : * Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'src')

Hello

Hope this email finds you well,

I just would like to share a problem i faced while I am trying to open a form on my kobo account as the photo below shows

and I got these message error : * Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘src’)
, could you please help me to figure out exactly the problem ] child form

Sorry but I would like to share my xlsform with you but I am a new user and I couldn’t upload attachments, but at least I will share a photo with you:

Hello @rasheed756700, welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Can you provide a screenshot of the first row (the headers) of your choices sheet aswell?

1 Like

According to previous posts in the forum, this can be a multilingual form problem, you might want to check these posts:

1 Like

@rasheed756700, did you follow all the steps as outlined in the support article?

It’s maybe you have missed some steps.

1 Like

Hello @hakan_cetinkaya
For sure:

@rasheed756700 Thank you. From the information you provided it doesn’t look like a problem in choices sheet.

Did you have a chance to look at Kal’s suggestion?

1 Like

Hello @Kal_Lam

I guess yes, you can find the parent form here : Enketo Express for KoBo Toolbox
and also you can find xls form as next screen shows:

you can see child form as well above to have a completed vision:

If there is any way to send the attached xls file to you let me know if it is necessary.

THANKS in advanced for your support

@rasheed756700, did you try with the sample XLSForm shared in the support article? Did you follow the exact steps outlined there? If you should have issues with the sample XLSForm shared in the support article; please feel free to reach us back.