Error in Preview

Hi, I can´t preview my form, I´m getting the following message, can you help me? I have been looking that setting in the settings, but can´t see it. Txs!!

There does not seem to be a allow_choice_duplicates column header defined in your settings sheet. You must have set allow_choice_duplicates setting in your settings sheet to have duplicate choice list names in your choices sheet

Hi @Telezam,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind having a look at the post discussed previously (it should solve your issue):

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you! I corrected it and it now works.
Cheers!

1 Like

Hi,
Welcome to the community forum. Could you please share a screenshot of the error you are getting on your end and a copy of your XLS form?

Stephane

Dear Stephane,

Thank you for your prompt response. We figured it out, but moved it to the suggestions box, because having to make changes in the excel file for a simple question makes it rather complicated for our team members to use kobo forms. The solution was to add the ‘allow_choice_duplicates’ statement to the settings tab. Also, it was a rating question, not a matrix one.

Thank you!

2 Likes