Error in replacing xlsform

@mohan_n, could you try to see if the challenge still persists? I just tried from my end and I discovered that my form upload had been resolved.

1 Like

@tosynwilliams, :clap: :heart: :partying_face:

here’s the form.
Copy of Activity_Log_R28(1).xls (693.5 KB)

I tried to upload again today, but the error persists.

@mohan_n, could you also let us know the server you are using, please?

i had started with kobo.humanitarianresponse.info
but now it appears as Activity_Log_R27 | KoboToolbox

For me it worked today. I am using the global server
Thanks.

any diagnosis of the problem? I need to update my form as a priority.

@Kal_Lam Please respond with your observation.

The problem with replacing the form persists. I checked the form on the ODK - XLSForm Online (getodk.org) webpage. Shows no error.
The error popup window is also illegible.

Can you please help.

@mohan_n, is this still happening? Are you on the EU server?

yes. i am on EU server.

If this doesnt get resolved, the only option I have is to abandon this project (i.e. archive it) and launch a clone.
However, I will proceed after I get a final update from kobotoolbox team on the possibility of resolving this issue.

@mohan_n, are you able to upload the same XLSForm as a new project instead of replacing the XLSForm to an existing form/project?

Yes. i am able to not only upload the same XLSForm as a new project but also able to deploy for data collection.

@mohan_n, do you wish to share your XLSForm with the community so that the community should also understand your issue and help you troubleshoot your issue?

shared above in this thread.

@mohan_n, if this is the case, then please note that I could see some list_name under the choices sheet that is greater than 100. E.g., farmer 3024; hamlet 259; village 101, and so on …

With such large choices, the form will time out to proceed. As an alternate, you may need to use the external CSV file approach to upload your choices.

Is it possible to have cascading-select choice-filters with csv file approach?

Yes it is:

1 Like

@hakan_cetinkaya, :clap: :heart: :partying_face:

1 Like