Error loading data

Hello! (It’s me again)
One of my coordinators is having a problem loading the already sent data.
I’ve advised him to reload the link and then hit the send data button. He has good internet and I don’t know what else to do, we’ve been trying for two days

This is whats happens…

I don’t if the one in red has something to do with it…
Pleeeaseee heeelp, as you can see there is a lot of information there we don’t want to lose :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Hi @analucia_espinoza,

Could you please confirm the browser that your coordinator is using.

Have a great day!

Hi! Google Chrome, thank you in advance

Hi @analucia_espinoza,

As a backup check would you mind checking whether the is connected to the internet by making some google search. This would help you know if the device is connected to the internet.

If and in case, the device is connected to the internet but you are still not able to sync your data to the KoBoToolbox account you would try uploading the coordinators filled-up forms manually as outlined in the support article here.

Once you have done this, maybe try checking the users chrome version if it is updated to the latest version. If not please update the device’s browser to it’s latest version.

Kindly please let us know what happens. This should be helpful to the community!

Have a great day!

He has internet, that was the first thing we checked :confused:

Is that method possible with a cellphone? He has an android I think… if he updates the browser wouldn’t we lose all the info there? :persevere:

El El vie, 29 de may. de 2020 a la(s) 4:58 a. m., Kal_Lam via KoBoToolbox Community Forum <noreply@community.kobotoolbox.org> escribió:

Hi @analucia_espinoza,

Regarding your concern:

Yes. Follow the steps as outlined in the support article.

Note: Please do not clear the cache of the browser at any cost unless and until the data collection for your project is over. As this would put your data at risk.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you @Kal_Lam solved issue

1 Like