Error message on kobocollect

Dear support team

I use KoBoCollect v2021.2.4 to run the form. In the middle of filling data, I found the error message (as shown on the attachment).

Using the same form on web-based mode I haven’t found any error. It works as expected

Thank you very much in advance for your support

Dheni, Indonesia

Welcome back to the community, @dheniardhian! Did you get this error message when submitting the submission to the server or when filling up the form?

Hai @Kal_Lam I got this error message while filling up the form. Thank you for your great assistance

As a quick check would you mind validating your xlsform through this online validator to see if there are any syntax issues?

thank you for the link, I will check

1 Like

once my xlsform uploaded and submitted on the online validator, it shows no message

OK as a quick check would you also mind testing the same with ODK Collect to see if you should see any error message?

the respective project worked well with ODK Collect

I meant the particular project worked well with ODK Collect

1 Like

Great to know that it worked with ODK Collect. By the way, which version of the KoBoCollect android app are you using? Maybe you could stick with the ODK Collect if it’s working fine for you.

I use KoBoCollect v2021.2.4 version. Yes, I will use ODK Collect to accomplish the data collection.

1 Like

@Kal_Lam unfortunately the same error message comes up again although enumerators use ODK collect. It is imperative data collection, I don’t know how to resolve the problem

@dheniardhian, could you share your xlsform so that the community should be able to test it and help you out to see if there are any syntax issues present?

av55yBzSV7t6d7yjsnNKmc.xlsx (17.9 KB)
@Kal_Lam , kindly please find the attachment

When looking at your xlsform i could see some missing labels, could you fix them up:

Missing labels in the survey tab:

Missing hints in the survey tab:

Missing labels in the choices tab:

Once you fix them up, could you try to see if this solves the issue? If not please feel free to share the updated xlsform again. We could then go through the next round of investigation.

Thank you @Kal_Lam , I fixed it up. I will let you know if the error persists

Thank you for confirming @dheniardhian!