Error message seen while trying to send finalized form to KoBoToolbox server

Bonjour j’ai un probleme pour telecharger un formulaire sur mon sur ma tablette. il y a toujour l’erreur 404 qui s’affiche

Hi @moussandiaye26,

Could you share with us a screenshot of the issue you are seeing while trying to submit a form to the KoBoToolbox server. Would also appreciate if you could let us know the server you are using.

Have a great day!

{0}
Fonction
Entreprise

Hi @moussandiaye26,

Your KoBoCollect android app settings seems OK. Could you also confirm that the project is active on the KoBoToolbox server. Sometimes, if the survey project have been deleted or archived you should not be able to successfully send (sync) your data from the KoBoCollect android app to the KoBoToolbox server.

Kindly please let us know.

Have a great day!

Bonjour, merci de m’avoir repondu.

Hi @moussandiaye26,

Could you kindly explain what was wrong (if you have found out the solution)? Was it that the survey project was deleted from the KoBoToolbox server?

Have a great day!

Non, le projet d’enquête est toujours disponible. D’ailleurs, sur je l’ouvre avec l’ordinateur via le lien sa marche.
merci d’avance

1 Like

Hi @moussandiaye26,

The KoBoCollect android app should also be working smoothly. Can you ensure that you have the same survey project that you should in the KoBoCollect android app.

Have a great day!

oui c’est le meme projet. j’ai meme essayé de créer d’autres projets avec un autre compte, mais c’est toujours le meme message d’erreur

Hi @moussandiaye26,

Have you checked the date and time of your device. Sometimes the distortion of date and time should also hinder your app to sync the data with the KoBoToolbox server.

Besides, would you mind trying it with a different device and see if the issue persists.

Have a great day!

oui, la date et l’heure sont exactes. je viens de l’essayer avec une autre tablette, c’est le meme probleme

Hi @moussandiaye26,

Would you mind trying out the following in the KoBoCollect android app server setting (and see if you are able to pull the form from the server and able to push the filled up form to the server):

URL:
https://kc.kobotoolbox.org

Username:
moussandiaye26

Password:
xxxxxxxxxx

Have a great day!

1 Like

en

essayant cela, voici le message que je reçois

Hi @moussandiaye26,

Sorry i did not understand the screenshot that you shared. Could you share with me the English version of the same.

Have a great day!

Bonjour,
La description de ce problème indique que vous avez utilisé un mot de passe qui n’existe pas. Vous devez confirmer si vous avez le bon mot de passe.

Stephane

1 Like

Pourtant j’ai choisi le bon mot de passe, J’ai encore essayé en créant un autre questionnaire, mais c’est oujours les meme probleme

Hi @moussandiaye26,

Would you mind sharing with me your username through a private message. I would like to have a look at my end.

Have a great day!

Bonjour et merci d’avance

Hi @moussandiaye26,

Seems like you have mismatched the username (as i see 2 different username from the screenshot you shared). Could you kindly configure your username correctly in the KoBoCollect android app and try again. It should solve your issue. If you still have issues please reach us through a private message providing the following information:

• Username
  • Email id that was registered with the username

Have a great day!