Error message seen while trying to upload a csv file for a survey form with pull data functionality

Hi! I’m having the same issue! Curious if this was resolved? I tried attaching a csv and form but it said new users can’t do that, so I can send them another way if possible. Thanks!

Hi,
Welcome to the community forum.

Could you provide schreensotes of the errors you are seeing on your side. Also try attaching them now, it should work. PS: If the data has sensitive information kindly share this privately to me and @Kal_Lam

Stephane

Sure. I didn’t take a screen shot, but this is the text of the error:
We no longer recommend using the legacy interface. Please access all our new features in the new interface (new map, table, reports, labeled data exports, etc.). If you have deployed your project directly in the legacy interface, there is no way to use these new features. This legacy interface will be removed shortly.

500 Error

If this is a significant error that needs to be fixed, please send a support request to support@kobotoolbox.org with information about what triggered this error.

I’ve attached the form and csv file. All the data is fake for now, so no sensitive info.

Core Program Registration_School1_Term1_2020.csv (1.0 KB)
Outcomes Survey_Baseline_School1_Term1_2020_Treatmentwithpulldata.xlsx (15.4 KB)

Hi @hannahrecproject,

Would you mind trying with a shorter csv filename like Core as attached below. You should be able to upload without any issue.

FYR:

Reference csv file:

Core Program Registration_School1_Term1_2020.csv (1.0 KB)

Have a great day!

1 Like