Error Message uploading a finalized form

Hello,

we have a problem when trying to upload a finalized form. The error message occuring says:

" Error: Unacceptable certificate: CN=Amazon, OU=Server CA 1B, O=Amazon, C=US"

I don`t understand what that means and how I could solve the problem consequentually. Does anyone have an idea?

Thank you very much for your help,
Ingrid

@inga_s, have you validated your xlsform through this online validator? It should help you identify syntax issues. Feel free to reach us back if you are still not able to fix it up.

Hi, @Kal_Lam ,

thank you for the prompt message. Actually I am referring to a filled in form, and I cannot upload it to the Database. I have uploaded 4 other forms from the same device before, ( so it is definitely not a syntax error of the xlsform) - but the last one doesn’t work with the upper error message occuring. Can you make any sense of it?

Thank you for your help!

@inga_s, would you mind letting us know the tool you are using for data collection i.e. Enketo or KoBoCollect android app? Would you also mind sharing with us a screenshot of the issue so that we should be able to better understand your issue?

Hi @Kal_Lam,

we are using the android app (KoBo Collect). The screenshot looks like this:

Does that help? Thanks

1 Like

@inga_s, would you mind going through our support article to check if the configuration is correct as it should be:

Tengo el error
Genéric exception error form is not

active

Welcome to the community, @FedericoEsc! Do you get this error message with KoBoCollect android app?