Error message when loading pictures

Hello,

Our research is taking place in a remote location, therefore we use the software offline und upload our submissions in the evening when we have wifi.

Now we realised that some of the pictures can not be loaded when we want to edit submissions. This is the error message:

File could not be loaded (leave unchanged if already submitted and you want to preserve it)

Can you please help us with this problem?

Welcome to the community, @annasophie! How good is the internet at your place where you are tyring edit the submissions that does not load the image? When trying to edit the submission I was able to see the image that was in the server (at my end).

Thanks for the quick answer, the internet is quite bad but most pictures can be loaded. We see the error message only for a few of them.
For example we can’t se the picture in the submission of the id 187218608 for question 17a.
Could you maybe check if the server shoes this one? Thanks!

Hello,

Our research is taking place in a remote location, therefore we use the software offline und upload our submissions in the evening when we have wifi.

Now we realised that some of the pictures can not be loaded when we want to edit submissions. This is the error message:

File could not be loaded (leave unchanged if already submitted and you want to preserve it)

Even with good wifi some pictures can’t be loaded.
For example we can’t se the picture in the submission of the id 187218608 for question 17a.

Can you please help us with this problem?

@annasophie, could you share with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Username: xxxxxxx
Project Name: Projectstudy Kyampisi
Server: researchers

1 Like

@annasophie, I didn’t have issues loading images on my end. FYR:

I tried this out on a windows PC using Chrome.

Thank you for checking
Unfortunately it doesn’t make a difference if we use windows or Apple. We also tried safari and chrome.
Can you please check question 17a for household id 58b, there the picture is not loading
Thanks

We also have no problems in the questionnaire shown in your screenshot (ID 1A). However, when you for example take a look at ID 56 B, the pictures do not load.

Could you share with me the _id for this case so that I could check it out on my end? Sharing the same would help me check your issue swiftly.

Yes sure: 187218608

@annasophie, so you mean this one?

Seems like I am too getting this error.

Could you also let me know if this is an image or a signature?

Yes I mean this one. It’s an image

Could you please answer?

We still have the same problem since September, it would be really nice if you could finally answer: Error message when loading pictures

@annasophie, apologies for the delayed response. We will get back to you soon.

Hello,

Please i’m also having same problem. Any solution yet please??