Error message when uploading form to ODK Collect

Dear reader,

I receive the “Failure” error when trying to upload the form to ODK Collect and when also trying to open in:

I get this error:

I have checked the form with ODK - XLSForm Online v2.x. I don’t think that is the problem. I am using two CSV files. One of them is giving the error, but why that is, I don’t know. I already have used these CSV files in another project, and there it worked properly. Could you assist me to fix this problem?

Thanks!

@Webex, could you share the complete screenshot of the Loading Error? We would be able to learn more through the message that we see at the bottom.

Here it is:

Thanks

OK, could you share your csv file here so that we could have a closer look at it to see if there are any issues?

Here is my CSV file:

ProfileCode.csv (28.6 KB)

Thanks!

OK. Would you now mind sharing the extract/section of the xlsform where you wish to pull the information from the CSV file?

Here is the xlsform.

Final form_Samples_v2 - with CSV!.xlsx (87.7 KB)

Thanks for looking into the problem.

When having a closer look at your xlsform, I see that you are using some column header (like calculate which should be calculation) that is not compatible with the system:

Fix this and also validate it through this online validator which should help you identify syntax issues.

Besides, I also observed that you are tying to use the select_one_from_file question type. Maybe you could learn more on the same through our support article Select One or Many From External File Question Type.