Error: multiple extra selection options aut0-populating

I have a form in which the last (Select One) option keeps auto-populating the 5th option several times. I have deleted the auto-populations and saved the form but the next time I open it it auto-creates those repeated option again. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

I am a new user so I can not upload the form. Here is an image.

Hi @Tutapona,

Welcome back to the community! Seems like you have made changes to your form and expect to see the change in your data entry form. Kindly please keep in mind that though you change the form and save it, the form should keep on showing that is present in the earlier deployment. Hence if you wish to see the recent changes you should redeploy your changes that you have saved.

Have a great day!

Iā€™m afraid that is not the case. When I make these changes to the template in the library and then use that template to make a draft the draft adds 9 additional rows of selection 5 of question 17. Often it also creates an option 5 with 9 additional rows of selection 5 for all additional for every question after as well. Why is doing this?

Hi @Tutapona,

Would you mind providing us your user name and the project name (in a private message) so that we could have a look at our end and see what the issue is.

Have a great day!

Hi @Tutapona,

So do you mean, even if you delete the yellow highlighted part and then redeploy you will get the highlighted section again?

Have a great day!

That is correct.

Hi @Tutapona,

Would you mind uploading the attached xlsform and see if the issue repeats at your end.

xlsform:
Kurdistan Program Checklist Template.xls (74 KB)

Have a great day!

1 Like

After uploading the new form it seems to have resolved the problem.

I saved it as a template and made a draft of it, and deployed and no new selections were generated.

I appreciate your support on this,

2 Likes