Dear KoboToolbox Community,
We are excited to announce the official launch of our new KoboToolbox Essentials Course! This course provides a comprehensive introduction to using KoboToolbox, including designing surveys, using mobile devices to collect data, creating reports, and more.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Create and design forms using KoboToolbox’s intuitive interface
- Perform essential functions using Formbuilder, KoboCollect, and XLSForms
- Test and deploy forms for data collection
- Use KoboToolbox’s advanced features to customize forms, including skip logic and validation criteria, cascading selects, calculations, and translations
- Manage and analyze data by working with reports, viewing and downloading data, and automating workflows
- Create visualizations to communicate insights and findings
- Identify how KoboToolbox can be used by different organizations to collect data
Each module includes videos, quizzes, and hands-on exercises to help you practice and apply what you learn. The course is entirely self-paced, so you can complete it on your own schedule, get real-time results on learning assessments, and receive feedback on your progress.
This course can help you use KoboToolbox to collect, manage, and analyze data more effectively. Upon completion, you’ll receive an official KoboToolbox Essentials certificate.
Get started with the course today.
For information about pricing packages for organizations and large groups, please contact us and select “Training” as the contact reason.