Export is processing

Dear team,
We have been trying to download the data entries in the kobo tool box but not able to do the same.
When checked with your team they have responded by saying we need to change the server but currently we are not using any particular server for the kobo tool box. Request you to please look into the same and resolve the issue at earliest. Please treat this in urgent basis.

1 Like

same issue please help

Dear @Kal_Lam im trying to export the data but it was continuously showing the processing part please help to get out from this on urgent bases

1 Like

@Kal_Lam Dear sir same issue im also facing please help as sooon as possible

Thank you for brining this to the community, @mfvitsupport! Is this an issue with only a single project or is it an issue with other projects too?

with all our partners

Projects? Survey forms?

we have 4 register forms and all the forms showing the same issue

1 Like

Thank you @mfvitsupport! We will update you with the fix soon.

please i need to download the data so please try to do as soon as possible, thank you.

1 Like

@mfvitsupport, as a workaround (until we make a fix), please try downloading your data in the XLS (legacy) format. It should work without any issues.

We are also facing this issue from past 7 hours. Our organization is using two accounts and in both accounts, we are not able to export data from any of the forms. Kindly resolve soon.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the community, @Peeyush1! As a workaround (until we make a fix), please try downloading your data in the XLS (legacy) format. It should work without any issues.

yes i try but it also not working continously showing pending

@mfvitsupport, could you share with me the screenshot from where you are trying to download using the XLS (Legacy) format?

Did you try hitting the New Export button?

yes also when try with advance export same issue again

@mfvitsupport, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

okk im sharing but im not understanding properly how to share the private message