Exporting data onto Excel

Good day

I have been having challenges downloading data from our projects. Whenever I get to the screen where the download data tab is present and choose XLS the system times out and I cant seem to download anything. Is there, perhaps, a systems update that is currently happening? If so, when can normal functions resume?

Regards

Thulani

yes - i have the same problem.

···

On Monday, 9 May 2016 16:58:00 UTC+9, Thulani Gebuza wrote:

Good day

I have been having challenges downloading data from our projects. Whenever I get to the screen where the download data tab is present and choose XLS the system times out and I cant seem to download anything. Is there, perhaps, a systems update that is currently happening? If so, when can normal functions resume?

Regards

Thulani

Hi Thulani and Maeve,

We are experiencing issues on our production server (the OCHA server is not affected) with regular downloads and are working feverishly on restoring it. To be sure, you can still export data using our new Advanced Exports feature, at the bottom of the regular downloads dropdown. Feel free to use this from now on, which will replace regular downloads soon anyway. There you also have the choice of excluding group names from variable headers and download data using labels instead of the XML values.

Best,

Tino

···

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 4:50 AM maeve meabh...@gmail.com wrote:

yes - i have the same problem.

On Monday, 9 May 2016 16:58:00 UTC+9, Thulani Gebuza wrote:

Good day

Regards

Thulani

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.