Failed to excecute transaction on IDBDatabase

Hi @Kal_Lam ,

We got the problem with error message as attached.
We have checked this topic in our community, but we can’t get the clear answer.
They said, it happened because of the device or browser.

Currently, we have checked the script was OK. No error in the online validator.
This survey run starting from Monday until Thursday was OK. But today we got the issues from some our interviewers, using android or iphone, chrome or safari, we still got the error.

Could you please check or review, how to fix this issues?

Thank you in advance.
Arif DP

Welcome back to the community, @arif_1234! Could you also let us know if this issue is seen in a single device or if it’s seen in multiple devices? Could you also let us know the browser your team is using? Would you mind advising them to use some modern and updated browsers (updated to it’s latest version) to see how it behaves?

HI @Kal_Lam ,

Thank you for your answers.
This problem occurred to some our respondents while using android or iphone, chrome or safari.
Sometimes we succeed in submitting, sometimes we got the error as well.

@arif_1234, curious to know if you should have any media attachments to be submitted along with the submission. Is this the case? Could you also let us know the total number of questions the form has? This should also give us a clue to your issue.

Hi @Kal_Lam ,

There is no media attachments to be submitted.
For total number of questions is around 150++ questions.
We attached our XLS form as your references.
Thank you.

Final - Kobo v11.xlsx (31.7 KB)

@arif_1234, please be informed that I was able to make a dummy entry to your form (on my account) …

I did this through Chrome and had no issues.

Hi @Kal_Lam ,

Thanks for checking on this.
Currently, this survey has been finished. But, we are still confused, sometimes our respondent succeed in submitting, sometimes they got the error. If they got the error, we just suggest them to re-input the data until succeed in submitting.

1 Like

@arif_1234, maybe clearing the browser’s cache when you have no pending submission there could also be helpful. But please be careful if you have pending submissions as in such cases, you may lose your collected data (which cannot be retrieved back). Please advise your team to use modern and updated browsers for better performance.