Failed to load form

Hi,

I am having this problem where when loading the form I get this error: Failed to load form (see attachment in spanish). This does not allow me to see the more than 50 surveys that I have not uploaded to the server. How can this error be corrected to have access to the list of surveys pending to be sent?

I hope you can help me with this issue.

Greetings,

Oscar Pichardo

Kobotoolbox user: grupointegra

Hi,

I am having this problem where when loading the form I get this error: Failed to load form (see attachment in spanish). This does not allow me to see the more than 50 surveys that I have not uploaded to the server. How can this error be corrected to have access to the list of surveys pending to be sent?

I hope you can help me with this issue.

Greetings,

@grupointegra, do you get this error message on only one device, or do you get the error message on other devices too? Could you kindly check and confirm, please?

I get this error message on only one device. On other devices everything is fine.

@grupointegra, in this case, I assume it’s the device’s issue. It could also be related to the browser where the browser is not updated to its latest version. Try using a modern browser like the Chrome, Firefox, or Edge to see how it behaves.