Failed to load media.csv

Hello,
I am getting a failed to load media.csv error message in enketo. This is after updating the csv file and redeploying an ongoing form. I will appreciate your support

Thanks

Welcome back to the community, @kimanikihiu! Could you also let us know the server you are using?

@Kal_Lam . Thanks for reaching out. Here is the link
https://ee-eu.kobotoolbox.org/

@kimanikihiu, great! So do you get this error message when you load your blank form or when you try to make edits to your submissions in the server?

@Kal_Lam. This is when I load a blank form.

@kimanikihiu, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@kimanikihiu, try following the steps outlined below, which should help you solve this issue (as discussed in our previous post):

• Delete the CSV file from the project/server.
  • Upload the CSV file back to the project.
  • Deploy/redeploy

If this still does not work, please feel free to contact us. We will investigate your issue again.

@Kal_Lam. Thanks for the proposed solution. Unfortunately it did not work for me. I sent you a private message.

@kimanikihiu, would you mind trying this exact step, please?

Let us know if this should help you solve your issue.

BTW, I did not find any Media files on your server:

@kimanikihiu, kindly check your CSV file format and follow the steps outlined in this post discussed previously (it should solve your issue):

This is working. Thanks

1 Like