Failing to get a new/ blank form

I am failing to get my blank form but i can get other forms. why is this so ?

Welcome to the community, @A.D! Would you mind validating your xlsform through this online validator to see if there are any syntax issues in your xlsform that is hindering the Get Blank Form?

I created the form on form builder online and now its getting late for me to start from scratch to design the tool on xlsform builder. May the challenge am facing be caused by that i entered some numerous skip logics maybe there is a part which is not compatible with the form ??

All you need to do is download your xlsform as outlined in the post discussed previously (and then validate them with the online validator):

okay gret but now my server has crushed its giving me error message … it says it has returned status code 502. what does that mean or refer to?

Better it has now resolved the error code, am back in now

Now that i have managed to get the xls form into that online validator, what is the next step i have to take to start correcting the errors?

You will now have to have a closer look at your xlsform and also validate them through the online validator to see if there are any syntax issues in your xlsform that is hindering the Get Blank Form.

Thank you for your assistance. My problem have been resolved, there was some error in my form

1 Like

Thank you for confirming and sharing the solution with the entire community, @A.D!