Filter using multiple choice question as it's previous question

Situation: I have one question (assume Ques A) that is “select_multiple” and consists of 6 options. Next question (Ques F) is a filter question based on Ques A. Now the conditions for the filter are as follows:

1. If Ques A’s option 1, option 2, or option 3 was selected, then in Ques F shows option 2, option 3, option 4.
    (Note: Being multiple choice type question, op 1, op2, and op3 can be in selected either individually or in combination as well. For example, op1 and op2 or all op 1, op 2, and op 3 and so on.)

2. If Ques A’s option 5 was selected, then in Ques F shows only option 1

3. If Ques A’s option 6 was selected, then in Ques F shows only option 5

4. If Ques A’s option 2 and 5 was selected, then in Ques F shows only option 1, option 3, and option 4.

5. If Ques A’s all options were selected, then in Ques F shows all options.

Question: How can I use “filter_choice” in such way that if my previous question’s answer are in multiple choice format, it can filter properly. Major challenge is when multiple options have same options as filter. I have highlighted 5 different cases above. All 5 test cases has to be considered as one question’s situation and rather than getting 5 solutions, I want one solution that could satisfy all 5 test cases.

@Kal_Lam

@apulikkal, this post discussed previously should help you solve your issue:

Thank you for your response @Kal_Lam. However I can see in the excel, that you shared, that you have added all the combinations of op1, op2, and op3 of Q1 as conditions in calculations and then used “choice_filter” to mark each calculation outcome as one filter.

Does this mean that if I have 6 options then I have to make all the combinations of 6 options and then use each condition as a filter ??

For example: If I have a situation where if op1, op2, op4, or op6 are selected then all options must appear:

then my possible combination as per the situation would be as follows:
1 2 4 6,
1 2 6,
1 2 4,
1 4 6,
2 4 6,
1 2,
1 6,
2 4,
2 6,
4 6,

Should I make conditions for each situation then ??

If yes, then won’t that be a tedious process ??

Alternative approach: If my above thought process is correct, then won’t it be more simplified if I just create sub questions and then put skip conditions. That way for N cases I just have to make N sub questions and as user selects option/options, its/their subsequent sub-question/sub-questions will appear.

@apulikkal, yes maybe this approach would be more straightforward!

I also think it would be better, but in case it’s a large project, wouldn’t data analysis be complicated?