Having issues with custom report

Hello everybody,

I cannot open data report as some other people experienced. I don’t know how to send a private message. When i click on report, i get a blank page.
My user name is psm_enquete
The project name is Formulaire pour enquête flash pré-contentieuse Grande-Synthe 2020
I don’t know where to find the server, but i can tell you that we are in France.

How can we fix this problem ?

Thank you so much for your help in advance !

1 Like

hello, I think i find the way to send you a private message. I really need to have acces to the report of the data and when i click on report i get a blank page.

My username is psm_enquete
The project name is Formulaire pour enquête flash pré-contentieuse Grande-Synthe 2020

I don’t know the server but we are in france.

how can we fix this problem ?

Thank you so much

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @psm_enquete! Kindly please be informed that this is a bug that has been recorded in GitHub, which you could follow here:

KoBoToolbox should solve this in it’s next release. As a temporary fix, I have reset the custom report page for you (i.e. you should now view the graphs again). This time, if you wish to play around with the custom report, kindly please note the followings:

• First change your browser language to English.
  • Then you could work with graphs and bars without any issue.

Will let you know when we have a permanent fix for this issue.

1 Like

Thank you so much, it is working !!!
Have a good day !

1 Like

Hi @psm_enquete,

Kindly please be informed that we have a recent release of the KoBoToolbox, which should fix this issue permanently. For details, please feel free to go through the release notes: