Having label issues in custom report

I have noticed that on the data table, my select one options of ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ are displayed some as ‘yes’; ‘Yes’, ‘no’ or ‘No’. as a result, in the report charts/freq table i noticed that there are double tabulations for ‘Yes’ begins with an UPPER CASE and another for ‘yes’ that starts with a LOWER CASE; similarly those for ‘No’ and ‘no’. I have checked the questionnaire form to see if i made mistake during input of options for some with a LOWER CASE and others with an UPPER CASE, but that was not the case. All the options begin with and UPPER CASE and the rest characters with LOWER CASE (e.g. Yes or No) what could be the problem and how can i resolve this.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @jibrailu! Would you mind sharing with us the following through a private message so that we could have a closer look at it?

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

You could send us a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Hello @jibrailu,
Did you change the choices or the question in a former deployed version (with former submissions)?
Do you get only the 2 choices when you preview the recent form?

1 Like

@Wroos, No i did not make any change to the questions or choices before deploying to the field.

Hello,

Did you check the form with the Online validator? (You might have duplicate choices)

1 Like