Helo everyone, I have created a project and some of the team members got the below error message when they tried to access the form

Helo everyone, I have created a project and some of the team members got the below error message when they tried to access the form. Would you please advice me on how to overcome on this?

Processing: IMG_20231014_214324_245.jpg…

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @mols2! Your screenshot is missing. Could you kindly share it again?

Thanks, here it is.

1 Like

Welcome @mols2,
Often the search function of this forum can provide help, see e.g. Search results for 'failed to execute 'querySelectorAll' on element' - KoboToolbox Community Forum.

1 Like

@mols2, it’s a browser issue. This post discussed previously should help you solve your issue:

@Kal_Lam, Thank you for your response, we changed the browser and it’s the same not resolved. Is there any other option or way we need to do?

@mols2, you will also need to update the browser to it’s latest version.

Hi Kal_Lam,
Is it possible to add the kobo form to the desktop so that I can utilize it on my computer? such as the phone feature that allows you to “Add to Home Screen” and fill it while offline

Hi wroos,

Is it possible to add the kobo form to the desktop so that I can utilize it on my computer? such as the phone feature that allows you to “Add to Home Screen” and fill it while offline

Would you mind, please, to avoid multiple postings in the forum for your same issue?

1 Like

The web form also known as Enketo is supported in both mobile devices as well as PC browsers. All you need to do is paste the URL in the browser to start collecting data on your PC. As said before, please ensure that your browsers are updated to it’s latest version.