How can I change Form name in Kobo toolbox?

I was able to change form name in the old version of kobo collect. I am having difficulties changing form name with the new version of kobo as attached photo. Anyone can suggest?

I am having same problem : (
did you fix the issue?!!!

···

On Tuesday, 28 March 2017 08:23:29 UTC+3, Swe Linn Maung wrote:

I was able to change form name in the old version of kobo collect. I am having difficulties changing form name with the new version of kobo as attached photo. Anyone can suggest?

I am having the same problem somehow. There are two issues.

1. When I upload the .xls form from the forms section of the kobo and deploy the form the version of the form is changing something like “xwpempcsdljerljjl” which is not the same as the form name. This not good and I am not happy with this beacuase when you download the form for data entry into the tablet or phone a line is added in the middle of the form name and added time which is the version of the form which I don’t like.
  2. When I upload the .xls form from project sections which says “advanced users: upload directly from here” to the website the issue of the version of the form is solved and when you download the form from the web into the kobo collect in tablet or phone you will not see the version form between the name of the form and the added time. But in this method the form is not deployed into the forms section. Not sure how important the deployment is.

Anybody help – please.

thanks,
AMR

···

On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 4:10:02 AM UTC+4:30, Bakhtyar Maghdid wrote:

I am having same problem : (
did you fix the issue?!!!

On Tuesday, 28 March 2017 08:23:29 UTC+3, Swe Linn Maung wrote: