How can I know the total usage of data and submissions?

How can I know how much data I have used from 5 GB? And how can I know the total submission remaining for a month? I am using Non-Humanitarian server.

Hi @tanzilhuda,

Please be informed that at present there are no features in KoBoToolbox where you could find-out the storage space used within your KoBboToolbox User Account. However, you could do this manually as follows:

• Download your xls dataset and check its size
  • Download your xlsform and check its size
  • Download the csv, media and other attached files and check its size
  • Finally calculate the size of all the files (and projects) that are in your account

FYI, you could also have a look at the discussion that has happened in the past. Maybe you could vote for it if you wish to see this feature in the upcoming days.

HAVE a GREAT DAY!

2 Likes

@Kal_Lam @tanzilhuda
Did something change since the creation of the post ?

What will happen if I use more than 5GB ?
Is it possible to have a quotation for 50GB ? Or is it possible to use a Google drive as a storage ?

Hi @timebis, if you wish to increase your storage space or submission threshold, please feel free to reach us through info@kobotoolbox.org.

Hi @Kal_Lam,

Is this feature added in KoBoToolbox now or still we have to download the data and check the size ? Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Junaid

Welcome to the community, @junaidjabbar01! FYI:

Hi @Kal_Lam ,

Thank you for your quick response. I am looking forward to the release of this feature as it is quite useful. What is the best way to stay up to date with new features in KoBoToolbox? Thankyou.

Junaid

1 Like

Hi @junaidjabbar01, we will announce new features here when they are released publicly :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Okay thank you.

1 Like

This feature is now active. Thanks to the team.
Check out this topic

1 Like

@mohan_n, :clap: :heart: :partying_face: